What’s visa for Cambodia / (Cambodia e visa)
The Cambodian e-Visa can be applied for on the internet with less trouble. For typical vacationers on company or tourism, they are necessary to acquire their visas at the Cambodian consulate, or on arrival at the airport terminal.
Tourists going to Cambodia will have a visa upon arrival at both Siem Reap and Phnom Penh International Airports, while those traveling from Thailand will acquire their visa at Poipet and Cham Yeam provinces, and tourists from Vietnam coming in through Ka-Om Samnor or Bavet will need to get their visas from a Cambodian Embassy before arrival.
But this time, the Cambodian government has made processes less difficult with introduction of e-Visas, everything can be done over the internet, and it takes less than 24 hours. Even though you’ll be instructed to pay for a typical 89EUR visa payment. This really is a considerable fee considering the number of hours and sweet it’ll save you if you line up for a visa.
Where to acquire a Cambodian visa
Prior to getting a Cambodian visa, you should first choose the kind of visa you desire. There are numerous visa types obtainable, included in this are: Business visa, Tourist Visa, Diplomatic visa and e-Visa. The various sorts of visa have to be gotten at the Cambodian embassy, airport, or at the border while crossing, in addition to the e-Visa, which is gotten on the internet.
Having a Cambodian visa from the embassy needs a lot of effort and time, and in some cases, folks have to visit long distances to get to the embassy. Obtaining a visa at the land border or maybe the airport can also be a hard procedure, as it may need lots of payments and bribes in some circumstances.
On the other hand, acquiring a Cambodian e-Visa is a much smoother process, it doesn’t need much time and standing for long hours. Once you apply for the e-Visa, you will get it beforehand. The e-Visa was introduced in 2006 to help make the process of visa application quicker and simpler. This visa lasts for three months, with a maximum stay of one month.
Advantages of getting a Cambodian e-Visa
- •You will not have to visit the Cambodian embassy, you can make an application on the internet everywhere you are
- •No need for joining long lines
- •The process is safe and sound, well planned and quick, and you are guaranteed of obtaining your visa prior to arrival at Cambodia
- •You have the choice of getting in touch with the customer support staff in case you require any assistance
visa to Cambodia requirements
The Cambodian e-Visa requirements include:
- •It is available to every place except Algeria, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Iraq and Iran.
- •The visa can be utilized upon entry into Cambodia, but you’ll have to process another application whenever visiting again
- •It is valid for 3 months, starting from the day it was issued to you
- •Your passport need to be at least 6 months before its expiration date
- •Passport should have at least two empty pages for stamping by the immigration department
- •International tourists are necessary to have an on-journey ticket or a return ticket
How to get the visa
To get a visa for Cambodia, you’ll have to make an application over the internet through the application portal at https://go-cambodia-online.com, where you’ll be needed to complete your information (name, gender, country), passport data, and personal street address.
More on: visa to Cambodia